Thursday, September 18, 2014

Next Generation Stay At Home Mom highly recommends and gives it 5 stars to My First Book Series by Sophie Helenek!




Book Review: My First Book Series
by Next Generation Stay At Home Mom
 
My 2years old loves the books! I also took the liberty of testing these books out on a friends' infant and they were a hit there as well!
I certainly applaud Sophie Helenek on her children's series as these are fantastic first books to give to someone you know!
 
 

 
 
Next Generation Stay At Home Mom highly recommends
My First Book Series by Sophie Helenek and
gives it 5 stars!

 
 
I admit at first I was a little worried about testing these books out. Not that I thought that they were no good, but Xavier is two and is already into reading long stories with plots and twists I was not sure how well I could test out these board books without borrowing an infant. However, I was certainly wrong. As soon as I took them out and set them in Xavier's book area just to see what he would do. He picked them up right away and had me read them to him and go over all the colors of everything. He was already minimally speaking but these really helped him identify a lot more items. I really appreciated the Fruits book. Now Xavier knows what an apple looks like in a book and he can ask for it in real life. He knew most of the shapes and musical instruments already but he still loved learning and reading about them. He loved the patterns and would read and play with them for hours. I was so enamored at just how much interest he got out of them even though they were so young in writing compared to what he has been reading lately.


I also took the liberty of testing these books out on a friends' infant and they were a hit there as well! I certainly applaud Sophie Helenek on her children's series as these are fantastic first books to give to someone you know! They will certainly be used many times. Next Generation Stay At Home Mom highly recommends My First Book Series by Sophie Helenek and gives it 5 stars!
 

 
Read full review:

 

 Book currently sell individually for just $5.99 on Amazon! 
 

1 comment: